ALEXIM is a leading provider of transport and delivery services worldwide, with more than 21 years experience in the international market. It is headquartered in the city of Miami, and it has warehouses in Houston, Texas, USA. It also has its own offices in Peru, Chile, Argentina, Germany and Bolivia. It is dedicated to providing cargo transport integrated services, which include Less than Container Load (LCL), Full Container Load (FCL) and air cargo to the entire world.
It is our responsibility to manage and administer efficiently all the links in your logistical supply chain in order that it may reach its destination in the best conditions and estimated delivery times.
“Providing integrated logistics
value-added services, applying our experience and knowledge in the industry,
developing an exceptional human talent and the highest levels of operational
"Being a Logistics Operator recognized for its
Soundness, Infrastructure and Human Capital, geared toward excellence under
high quality standards, in order to consolidate ourselves as strategic partners
for our customers".
We conduct our activities within a strict ethical framework.
We fulfill the work that we are commissioned with and the commitments we assume.
We recognize, accept and value our collaborators, customers and providers/suppliers.
We combine our skills in order to find innovating solutions.
We strive continually to reach the objectives set and to be the best.
We offer higher quality, reliable and efficient services.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
QUALITY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY, BASC, C-TPAT, DGCA AND ENVIRONMENT
“ALEXIM is a leading company in foreign-trade operations with highly trained staff devoted to offer comprehensive and innovative logistic solutions.
We voluntarily commit ourselves to:
- Provide a fast, secure and personalized service to our customers, maximizing their satisfaction by complying with their requirements, controlling the processes and improving our operations.
- Establish the means and conditions that protect the life, health and welfare of our workers, suppliers, contractors, and visitors at the workplace.
- Establish effective security practices that facilitate and secure the international trade supply chain, mitigating the risks of threats such as drug smuggling, terrorism, smuggling, theft, money laundering, financing of terrorism, and others.
- Contribute to air, water, and land transportation safety and security by complying with the applicable regulations.
- Prevent pollution by the rational use of resources, and by minimizing adverse effects on the environment.
- Comply with the applicable laws and requirements formerly agreed.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of our Integrated Management System”.
Reviewed and approved by the General Management on February 24, 2015
Revision Number: 6
PCA-0004; Rev: 6 - Integrated Management System Policy
We connect you to the world
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Jaime A. Chávez S.A.C.
- Finning Argentina
- Finning Bolivia
- Air Transport International
- Jorvex S.A.
- Finning Chile
- Atlas Copco Drilling Solutions LLC
- Lima Bremen EIRL
- Finning Uruguay
- Crown Roll Leaf, Inc
- Nexsys del Perú S.A.C.
- Ferreyros S.A.A.
- Data Business S.R.L.
- Outotec (Perú) S.A.C.
- Donaldson Company, Inc
- Storagedata S.A.C.
- Grupo Mastercom S.A.C.
- Tecnin del Perú S.A.
- Fiansa Sociedad Anónima
- Hewlett Packard
- Hitachi Data Systems
- Dominican Republic
- Great Britain